There are a few things to consider when purchasing a mountain pie iron maker. They include the type of metal you want, the size, and the features you need. The type of metal is important because it will determine the performance of your pie iron. The size is also important because you don’t want something too large or small that won’t work well. Finally, the features are important because some models have temperature gauges and bells and whistles that can improve your baking experience.
How to use a Mountain pie iron
The Mountain pie maker is an easy and tasty way to cook food over an open fire. There are a few different ways to make them, but this is the easiest way I have found. You will need a Mountain pie iron, some food to put in it, and a campfire:
- Make sure the coals are hot and have been covered with a layer of coals.
- Place your Mountain pie iron on top of the coals, and hold it there for about 10 minutes.
- Lift the iron off, drop it into your pie dish, and top it with the food you wish to cook.
- You can now start cooking the food in your pie iron.
The benefits of using a Mountain pie iron
When most people think of camping, they think of roasting hot dogs and marshmallows around a campfire. A mountain pie iron is one such option – it’s a simple cooking device that allows you to make pies and quesadillas over an open flame. Here are some reasons why you might want to consider using a mountain pie iron on your next camping trip:
- -Mountain pie irons are versatile
- You can use them to make different dishes, from sweet pies to savory quesadillas.
- -They’re easy to use
- All you need is some dough (or tortillas) and filling, and you can be on your way.
- -They’re lightweight and compact, which makes them easy to carry.
The different types of Mountain pie irons
There are many different types of Mountain pie maker on the market today. The cast-iron model is the most popular style, made out of a single piece of cast iron. Its long handle allows you to place it over a campfire and cook your pie. There are also enameled Mountain pie irons coated in porcelain enamel. It makes them easy to clean and prevents them from rusting. Another style of Mountain pie iron is the double-sided model. This style has two cooking surfaces, which allows you to cook two pies at once. It also has a longer handle, so you can place it over a campfire without getting too close to the flames.